$90000 - $150000 per annum|
Are you a talented Thermal Fluid Engineer expert looking for an exciting opportunity to work on innovative projects? Are you passionate about leveraging cutting-edge technology to solve real-world challenges? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for you to join an aerospace company based within the USA.
The Thermofluid Engineering team provides engineering support for thermal issues across all projects. In this position, you will work in a team of experienced engineers to solve complex thermal problems. You will collaborate with senior engineers to build models and simulations for thermal and fluid systems.
- Ventilation and cooling certification
- Ice protection systems analysis and certification
- Experience using thermal modeling and simulation tools required
- Proficiency with STAR-CCM+ preferred
- Proficiency with MATLAB, Python, Java, or other programming language preferred
- Selects appropriate methods, and evaluation criteria to resolve complex engineering issues .
- 10 years technical discipline experience
- Is consulted extensively by associates and others as a recognized authority within the field .
- Anticipates and resolves complex issues in creative and effective ways, developing standards and guides for diverse engineering activities .
- Approach to problem solving balances technical product, cost and schedule .
- Works without appreciable direction; work is reviewed from a long-range perspective for desired results .
- Exercises latitude in determining technical objectives of assignments, and makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative .
- Advanced degree in engineering, or related curriculum preferred.
Please note: this role will require up to 25% travel within the USA
If you are passionate about Thermal Fluid Engineering and want to work on building innovative solutions in the Aerospace industry, we encourage you to apply for this exciting position.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Bethany Gevaux
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Job Summary The Project Scheduler plays an important role within the Team through creation and management of complex, cross-functional schedules....
Civil Solar Engineer
Summary Are you passionate about Renewable Energy? The Civil Engineer supports utility-scale Solar PV projects for the Energy Team. This...
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
My Client is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments based on dynamic signal processing. Their products are...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.