Test Automation Engineer.
Test Automation Engineer
QA & Test
Available from: 1st of September 2022 or earlier
Duration: 6 months with possibility of extension
Hours: 40 hours
Location: Flexibility to work remote (Applicants must be located within the Netherlands!)
The client is a major international player in end-to-end Commercial Acquiring, Multichannel Payment Acceptance and Payment Terminal solutions and their technology addresses persistent challenges of the payment world. They design and operate leading digital payment and transactional solutions that enable sustainable economic growth and reinforce trust and security in our societies. If you are a highly-skilled Test Automation Engineer, then get ready to join the company.
- You have at least 5 years of working experience in complex environments in a similar position
- Good knowledge of testing aspects (both manual and automated), test data generation and management, reporting.
- You carry following skill sets:
- Decent experience in writing tests using Golang or a willingness to learn
- Docker / Kubernetes
- Git/GitLab, Bitbucket
- Good experience with testing frameworks like Junit4/5, TestNG, Spock or Cucumber and build tools like Maven/Gradle.
- Selenium/Selenide/Serenity, ReadyAPI, Postman
- JMeter, HP LoadRunner, NeoLoad
- PostgreSQL / Oracle
- ELK stack / PagerDuty / Promethues / Grafana / Kibana
- You have experience working in a DevOps environment
- You have experience in the financial industry and/or e-commerce business
- You are proficient in English
- You have an "Automation first" attitude
- You show strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- You prove to be a good team player and communicator with a flexible, customer-driven attitude
- You believe in owning your tasks, but solving them as a team
- You show Agile / Lean attitude and mentality.
- You believe in daily improvement, easily adapt to change and have fun while doing it
- You show ambition to grow through experience, curiosity to understand new technologies
- You have the ability to work cross-culturally and across regions
Are we looking for you? Then do not hesitate and apply today or contact me at Jasmin.Saul@darwinrecruitment.com! Talk to you soon!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Jasmin Saul
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.