Technical Writer- Cologne Hybrid - Fixed Term to Potentially Permanent
Client Location: Cologne
Client Industry: Automotive
Contract length: fixed Term to Potentially Permanent
We are hiring a Technical Writer to work with our highly reputable automotive partners.
Our client's looking for a Technical Writer to work within our cologne office or hybrid within Germany with at least 2 years experience. The successful candidate must speak Romanian and English. You will be working on the translation of HMI. You will be required to review and prepare translation documents in the area of Electrical Engineering and information technology. You will create presentations of project status and solutions to management along with maintaing and creates translation tables for external suppliers. You would be required to Work together with internal and external partners for translation optimisation and contribute to translation database management.
- Skills in German or other roman languages are beneficial
- Excellent knowledge in Excel (Microsoft Office), SharePoint, Automotive Experience/user experience
- Experience in product delivery and JIRA toolchain
- degree in linguistics, translations, terminology management, or social science OR a degree in Technical studies with a linguistic background OR interface computer sciences/ applied linguistics
- a minimum of 2-3 years experience
If this is something you would be interested in, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Chloe Harvey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Recruitment Team Leader - Sales Focused
Apply Now ***Required: A Recruitment Team Leader to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in recruitment and...
Apply Now ***Required: A 360-Recruitment Consultant to work for Darwin Recruitment*** If you've got a background in temp/contract recruitment and...
Apply Now Are you a talented 360-Recruitment Consultant? Can you demonstrate that you have a background in business development? If...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.