Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager.
Technical Project Manager
CHF90000 - CHF140000 per annum|
IT Project Management
Technical project manager
Your tasks will include the development of concepts and the management of the development and implementation of technical projects in connection with our hospital information system KISIM.
You are the primary point of contact for customers, analyze their needs and advise on efficient HISIM integration into hospital IT. You coordinate the further development of the central KISIM standard components and assume project responsibility for topics such as LDAP, AD, SSO, authentication, authorization, connection to Microsoft Exchange, data protection, information security, speech recognition, voice control, etc.
- You have experience in managing technical projects and introducing them to our customers.
- You are familiar with requirements engineering and can write, check and adapt specifications and documentation.
- They form the interface between customers and development. You are available to software development for content-related questions regarding implementation and are responsible for any technical clarifications.
- You appreciate and practice a systematic and transparent working style and like to get involved in a team.
- You don't lose the overview and can concentrate on the essentials.
- You have a strong technical understanding and can advise our customers on the above-mentioned topics (such as LDAP).
- You can quickly and independently familiarize yourself with new technical topics.
- Due to your good communication skills, you are able to advise customers with a high level of technical understanding as well as customers with superficial understanding in business-fluent German.
We offer you interesting and challenging projects in a highly qualified team of software developers and project managers who look forward to your active support and creative input, in cooperation with an interdisciplinary company of software developers, nurses, doctors and project managers.
- Part-time work
- flexible working hours
- home office 80%
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Business Development Manager
Job Title - Business Development Manager - Fully remote Details Looking for someone full-time Needed ASAP Someone with a Product...
Sr Agile Project Manager
Sr Agile Project Manager Tax needed in Amsterdam For an international client I am looking for a Senior Agile Project...
SAP Project Manager
For a Global Leader in the Payment provider industry, we are currently looking for an SAP Project Manager to assist...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.