€50000 - €65000 per annum|
We are looking for skilled System Engineers specialised in the Aerospace Industry.
You will be responsible for:
- Design innovative HV power distribution units.
- Specify system, subsystem, and component requirements for power distribution units.
- Conduct network and component modeling and simulation, with a focus on electrothermal and transient behavior.
- Ensure compliance with standards and best practices in electrical wiring, printed circuits, EMC, bonding, insulation, and related electrotechnical components and materials.
- Utilise electrical network modeling and analysis techniques to optimize power distribution unit performance.
- Collaborate with semiconductor technology and power electronics teams to leverage their expertise in the design process.
- Contribute to the development of structures and processes within the team.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- M.Sc./Eng. in Electrical Engineering or a similar field.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional aerospace experience in electrical engineering, with familiarity in HV charging
- Strong knowledge of standards and best practices in electrical wiring and printed circuits
- Proficiency in electrical network modeling and analysis.
- Experience in semiconductor technology and power electronics would be advantageous.
- Strong motivation to contribute to the building of structures and processes.
- Fluent in English and German.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced HV Power Distribution Unit Design Engineer looking to work in a dynamic and innovative environment, we would love to hear from you.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? Tell me a...
Propulsion Engineer - UAS
A leading aerospace and defense business with a powerful brand dedicated in developing cutting-edge technologies and solutions in the field...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.