Fort one of the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Finance sector with over 30 years of experience in structuring, implementing, and servicing receivables and payables-based programs. The corporation offers innovative and cost-efficient solutions to leading banks, large suppliers and their buyers worldwide through its in-house developed platform.
Would you like to act proactively with open-ended tasks and can you handle demanding stakeholders? Additionally, does project work in a challenging and highly dynamic environment appeal to you? If so, this is the right place for you!
To support our IT team and to drive the IT transition, we are looking for a highly motivated and experienced.
- Managing and developing of the existing Windows environment - AD, server roles, rights, M365
- Engineering and operation of the virtualization environment (vSphere)
- Citrix VDI general administration and troubleshooting
- Administration of MS SQL Server (no DBA tasks)
- Network, firewalls, VPN, backup and other IT service functions
- Datacenters HW operation, occasional maintenance and troubleshooting
- Structured and properly managed 2nd/3rd levels of support
- Occasional office HW and cable management tasks (workplaces/desktops, printers, etc.)
Nice to have
- Cloud engineering hands-on (Azure, AWS)
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent education
- Several years of professional experience preferably in a similar position/environment
- Excellent English
- High level of security awareness
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High-quality standards, conceptual understanding, and attention to detail
- Self-start and self-going attitude, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking team player with experience working in a small team
- Hybrid Working Model
- Flat organization structure with cross-functional roles and short decision-making
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Support Consultant - PPDS
This company is the world's leading human and animal nutrition company, delivering future-proof solutions today. They lead innovators leading the...
Recruitment Consultant - Zürich - CHF 80 per hour contract Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our...
Field Service Technician
I am recruiting on behalf of a client which is currently seeking a Field Service Technician based near any international...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.