Sr. Software Engineer.
Sr. Software Engineer
You will be part of an Agile team working to realize eye-catching OTT applications for Connected TV and Set-top-boxes, Media-players, and Game Consoles.
Is this you? Then read further and do not miss out an opportunity to improve yourself personally and professionally!
What you will do:
· Designing and developing high performance User Experience
· Clarifying technical concepts and problems and convincing stakeholders behind the most suitable approach. Using tools such as Jira, Slack, Team, Git and Scrum boards
· Being a part of international and highly technically skilled team in a dynamic, data-driven company
· Learning new technologies and challenges in a fast-paced environment
· 5+ years' experience, preferably in the digital media industry.
· University-level education.
· Write modular, well-tested, and maintainable code.
· Professional experience in video streaming technologies, AV codes, DRM
Great to have:
· Knowledge of WebGL and canvas technology.
· Familiarity with OTT, TV Everywhere, Video Streaming services
· Basic understanding of a complex business. Good command of English
Do you see yourself in this role? Get in touch with me today!!!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Shanti Setiawati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Apply Now Frontend Developer An overview of your tasks: Together with business analysts, product owners, system architects and your developer...
FullStack Software Engineer
Apply Now FullStack Developer TasksIn a small team you take care of the maintenance, the new and the further development...
Digital Consultant Impacting Marketing
Apply Now My client is a leading specialist digital marketing company. Offering a full service in engagement advertising. That use...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.