Solution Architect (Pre-sales).
Solution Architect (Pre-sales)
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
I'm currently working with a ground-breaking business that has created an innovative B2B platform, 3 main products, and a presence across Europe.
Right now, they are expanding the tech team and are now seeking a Pre-sales/ Solution Architect.
To be the ideal candidate for this role, you have:
- Knowledge of application integration, web application architecture, software engineering principles, practices, and tools.
- Experience with building and communicating with remote APIs.
- Strong experience with MySQL/ PostgreSQL and Linux.
- Identifying and understanding customer needs.
- Taking customers' requirements and giving them the most suitable solution.
- Building strong and positive relationships with customers and partners.
- Communicate customer needs internally.
- Giving insight across all areas of customer projects; organisation, architecture, development all the way through to operation.
- Pre-sales: this includes participating in technical-oriented meetings.
- Co-operate with customers and partners remotely and on-site.
- Providing professional and extensive technical answers on Tenders, RFP's, RFI's and ITT's.
- Developing pre-sales engineering content on products for customers and partners.
- Designing solutions and architectural concepts.
- Competitive salary & benefits.
- Great growth/progression opportunities.
- Occasional international travel.
- Fantastic work/life balance.
- Fun, diverse and collaborative teams across Europe.
- Remote or hybrid working.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss this further.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN PHP.
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a PHP Developer on behalf of an Educational company in Stockholm. This...
Apply Now Freelance Shopware Engineer - Remote - 12 Months Job - Shopware EngineerClient Location - GermanyRemote work offering -...
Apply Now Freelance Spryker Engineer - Remote - 6 Months Job - Spryker EngineerClient Location - GermanyRemote work offering -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.