Solution Architect – MS D365.
Solution Architect – MS D365
€85000 - €90000 per annum|
One of the biggest online health and wellbeing communities in all of Europe is the customer. By developing a distinctive location and an ecosystem of goods and services that caters to supporting people's holistic wellbeing, they are setting the pace in the digital health industry. They hope to assist people everywhere in making better decisions about their health and enabling them to live happy, healthy, and confident lives. The company is growing rapidly both organizationally and through acquisitions. Working there means you can enjoy a variety of fast-paced roles and quickly make a big impact.
- Provides analysis and practical guidance for the applications and capabilities of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment. Responsible for the development and maintenance of the system across Europe, including coordinating with key users on testing, acceptance, documentation and deployment of new features and support of legacy system migrations.
- Collaborate in all phases to understand current processes and implementation of D365; from defining and managing system changes through testing, execution, migration, and delivery.
- Develop working knowledge of D365 and best practices for system interaction with third-party systems
- Implement and manage system changes to configure and maintain applications and optimizations. Manage new releases. Ability to diagnose and solve problems and optimize performance
- Providing technical support and training for ERP end users
- Contribute to roadmap development, service management, quality assurance, and release management
- Support/enable changes in system architecture, design, and management
- Stay up to date with the latest D365 upgrades and offers.
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in ERP system administration, application administration. Has a proven track record of delivering complex technology solutions with a results-driven, customer-centric mindset, ideally with experience in finance and operations, supply chains, and/or logistics.
- Experience working in both Waterfall and Agile deployment environments after developing a migration strategy to help support IT systems.
- Established background in enterprise software and services in partnership with engineering teams and advanced proficiency in iterative development workflows. Previous responsibilities for maintaining the D365 or Dynamics AX environment take precedence
- Analytical, innovative, results-oriented, and practical problem-solving skills. Ability to make continuous progress through sometimes competing priorities
- Fluency in English; another European language is an advantage
- Some travel is required
What do they offer?
- Very nice team and colleagues.
- Excellent base salary
- Basic pension scheme
- Fully remote work is an option
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you and would you like to know more about the company and activities? Please contact Livia Arnal, Recruitment Consultant via email@example.com or +31 20 299 0822.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Liviade Magalhães Arnal
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Cloud Architecture.
Solution Architect - MS D365
Apply Now The role: One of the biggest online health and wellbeing communities in all of Europe is the customer....
Cloud Security Consultant
Apply Now Would you like to work for a leading Swiss Cyber Security company? Do you have experience working with...
Cloud Architect (Azure / AWS / GCP)
Apply Now Cloud Architect International aspirations and looking for a new challenge? Conditions of employment: - Excellent fixed salary; -...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.