We are seeking a skilled and motivated Software Engineer to join a global leader in the state of the art high tech laser equipment. As a Software Engineer, you will work on developing, designing, and implementing software solutions for my client. You will collaborate with a team of engineers and developers to ensure that our software is efficient, reliable, and user-friendly.
- Design, develop, and implement software solutions.
- Collaborate with a team of engineers and developers to ensure that our software is efficient, reliable, and user-friendly.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including testing, debugging, and maintenance.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies to ensure that our software remains innovative and competitive.
- Write technical documentation to support software development activities.
- UI Implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience as a software engineer.
- Proficient in programming languages such as C++, Java, and Python.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- RTOS/ Embedded Linux
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. If you are a highly motivated and skilled software engineer, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Senior RPA Developer
About the Company: My client is an innovative organization, using the latest technologies and the smartest automation of business processes....
Software Technical Lead
Responsibilities: Responsible for the integration of embotech safe platform with the embotech software stack. Define software requirements, architecture, design documentation,...
Software Engineer C/C++
I am searching for a C/C++ Software Engineer to join a growing and talented team of Developers at an innovative...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.