Software Engineer / Java Developer.
Software Engineer / Java Developer
CHF80 - CHF105 per hour|
Senior Java Developer / 12 months contract to permanent / Huntsville, Alabama
Job Title: Senior Java Developer
Darwin Recruitment have a new open position at one of our key clients who are located in Huntsville Alabama where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. This job is for a Java Developer (Temp To Perm) to support back-end development on a successful software service package that was developed at my client and now they are rolling out externally. More information to follow during interviews.
- Start date: October 2022
- End date: October 2026
- Internalisation: If the performance is excellent, the assignment will be internalised
- Hourly Rate: Between CHF 80-105 depending on experience
- Home working: Combination onsite in Huntsville Alabama and home office (home office 80% is OK)
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years experience with Java programming
- Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Testing, Teamwork, General Programming Skills, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Development Process, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Coaching
- Experience with: Java, Jetty/Netty, Hibernet, Spring
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a Senior Software Engineer, you develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing, and installing software solutions; you support and develop the software team.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities.
Interested? Please send me your Resume and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Senior Software Developer/Cloud Native
Apply Now Java | SpringBoot | OpenShift | Kubernetes | Finance |Permanent | Amsterdam | €130,000 per annum I have...
Apply Now Are you a talented Java Developer, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.