Software Engineer evolving fintech.
Software Engineer evolving fintech
CHF120000 - CHF160000 per annum|
This is an opportunity to join a leading consultancy that have specialised within the fintech and digital banking area.
They have had numerous years specialising within this niche and now can take care of everything from trading and risk to
As a software engineer you will be contributing to customers exciting projects related to fintech and helping them evolve and grow further.
The evolution and expansion of IT system landscape poses a big challenge. The needs on the functional depth and performance of the system are always increasing. Additionally there are constantly changing framework conditions and a high level of technical innovation.
Many challenging, varied and motivating projects await you within a small and personal consultancy company that ensure work life balance.
Deeper insight into the role
- The conception and implementation of innovative applications for trading and risk management
- The integration of these applications into the current system landscape of their customers
- The transformation of existing applications
You are able to bring
- Experience with Python
- Experience with Java
- Financial industry expereince
- Consulting experience
- You enjoy working with customers from the start, and solving complex problems.
- Completed MINT studies
- Good English and German command
What you can expect
- Work life balance with short journeys, and flexible hours
- Overtime is compensated
- Above salary
- Opportunity for further learning and development with budget for training programmes
- Flat hierarchy and small, dynamic team
- Team event throughout the year
- No politics or toxic-ness policy.
- Inspirational community for professional exchange
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Backend Python Engineer
Apply Now CURRENTLY HIRING Experienced Python Software Developer to assist our client in the Geospatial sector to sustain development of...
Python Engineer fighting cyber crime
Apply Now A global leader within cyber security specifically within IoT and OT security and visibility, are actively accelerating the...
Software Engineer Protecting Key Assets
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join an innovative, and established security wholesale business that has over 150 years...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.