Site Reliability Engineer
Site Reliability Engineer.
Site Reliability Engineer
€65000 - €75000 per annum|
Are you a skilled AWS cloud engineer, and looking to sharpen and refine your SRE skills? Want to join a fast-growing technology company with a software product at its core? Looking to join a team of passionate IT engineers with knowledge transfer as a core value?
My client is looking for a skilled DevOps engineer to join their team. Their ideal candidate is technical, experienced, and a self-starter who can help them scale up and build upon their existing systems, while also taking ownership of our critical customer support needs.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience with DevOps principles related to CI/CD, release management, and automation. (GitHub Actions)
- Is very knowledgeable with AWS and has at least 3 years of experience working with services such as: API Gateway, ECS, Lambda, and more.
- Had some experience with AWS Lambda. A general understanding of hosting, deploying, and debugging of lambdas is all we really need here.
- Has experience with infrastructure-as-code. Terraform or CloudFormation has the preference.
- Is very familiar with container orchestration (ECS), and is good at managing containers.
- Is great at scripting, either through Bash and/or Python.
- Has experience with monitoring tools such as Datadog and CloudWatch. Any other monitoring experience could be interesting too.
Who is interested in:
- Owning deployment measures with confidence, ensuring that pushing to production on Fridays is not a headache.
- Solving the needs of developers and coaching them in regards to pipelines.
- Thinking outside the box to tackle challenges regarding product orchestration, and cost.
- Exploring ways of making the system more robust and scalable, and contributing to the unification of my client's systems.
For a company that:
- Can offer you a base salary of up to €75.000,- per year (including 8% holiday allowance)
- Has a very flexible hybrid working policy (office in Amsterdam)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited PTO (fair use policy)
- Commute and WFH allowance
- Training and development opportunities: you will be working closely with the DevOps manager and other experts within the company.
We know we ask a lot but we encourage you to apply even if you fit 75% to the role.
Apply now! Chat first? Call Zulayma Susebeek at +31203058554 or e-mail me at Zulayma.email@example.com.
Keywords: DevOps, GitHub Actions, AWS, API Gateway, Lambda, ECS, Docker, Kubernetes, CloudWatch, Datadog, Terraform, CloudFormation, Bash, Python
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Zulayma Susebeek
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
As the Senior/Cloud Architect, you hold the responsibility of overseeing cloud computing and automation, with a primary focus on AWS...
AWS Cloud Engineer (NL sprekend)
Let op: Voor deze functie overwegen we alleen kandidaten die al in Nederland wonen en ook Nederlands spreken. Bovendien kunnen...
Senior DevOps Engineer (FinTech)
NB: This position is only for engineers already located in the Netherlands (Randstad area) as we cannot provide relocation services....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.