Site Reliability Engineer – AWS.
Site Reliability Engineer – AWS
€40000 - €85000 per annum|
NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands.
Are you looking to be part of a leading organization where your skills are critical for the benefit of research and education? Looking to work with a small team of talented professionals, building to a product that matters? Are you good at AWS but are you also an opensource advocate?
Then this might just be the role for you! My client is looking for a passionate Site Reliability Engineer with a strong background in Linux and AWS. They are an organization that enables critical research for various scientific institutions within Europe.
I'm looking for someone who:
- Has at least 4 years of experience with AWS cloud-native services such as EC2 instances, S3 Storage, and RDS and more.
- Is a Linux expert, and has experience with infrastructure as code via Terraform, and configuration management tools such as Ansible (or similar).
- Has strong experience with coding/scripting in Python
- Has great experience with Kubernetes (EKS) as they'd like to make their product more scalable, and experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab) is essential.
- Has an understanding of DNS, HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP, Load-balancing, edge-delivery (CDN), and how to effectively monitor and measure the availability and reliability of web applications.
Who is interested in:
- Ensuring high availability, service delivery, and optimization as the connected institutions are evolving in their needs.
- Automating and innovating, creating a platform that enables great user experiences
- Enabling scientific institutions to champion their data and grant humanity new insights
For a company that:
- Offers you a salary of up to 85k per year (according to your experience), including holiday allowance, and 31 holidays
- Also compensates you with a commute allowance, pension scheme, and other benefits.
- Gives you the option for a hybrid work-from-home policy (office is in Amsterdam)
Do you recognize yourself in the above and do you want to be part of supporting critical research into sustainable energy, deep space, high-energy physics, earth observation, environmental disasters, medicine, and more?
Chat first? Contact Nezar at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +31 20 305 8545.
Keywords: Networking, System Engineering, SRE, Site Reliability Engineering, Server, DevOps, Infrastructure, Ansible, AWS, Python, Architectures, DNS, HTTP, TLS, TCP/IP, CDN, Linux, Kubernetes
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
Berater: SOA und Tibco
Frankfurt am Main
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen IT Berater - SOA Architektur und TIBCO (m/w/d) Start:...
Site Reliability Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands. Are you innovative by...
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.