ServiceNow Developer / Consultant
ServiceNow Developer / Consultant.
ServiceNow Developer / Consultant
CHF110000 - CHF140000 per annum|
We are currently working with a global management and technology consulting company. As a network organization, they offer services from strategy to implementation. Everything they do is focused on the success of our customers.
They are looking for a motivated and experienced ServiceNow consultant to join their team in Zurich
You will advise their customers from various industries on strategy, architecture and the implementation of concepts and solutions in the ServiceNow area.
You assume responsibility for the projects and take care of analyses, strategies, concepts and procurement.
You accompany the introduction and further development of ServiceNow products within large organizations and can contribute your practical experience as an external consultant in ServiceNow projects.
With their international ServiceNow team you will handle demanding projects in the ServiceNow area.
You will work with them to expand our consulting expertise in cooperation with our international partner in the ServiceNow area in Switzerland and open up new business areas.
We are looking for:
- You are familiar with the design or construction of the Now platform (Flow Designer, Integration Hub, CMDB, Service Catalog, ...) and one of its modules (Flow Designer, ITSM, Workflow Engine, RPA, etc.).
- You are interested in the planning and implementation coordination of projects in the ServiceNow area.
- You have a passion for digitizing and automating processes.
- You know common roles, processes, tools, modules and solutions in the ServiceNow environment.
- You are always open to solving new tasks and want to constantly develop yourself.
- You want to work with us to strengthen our consulting expertise for ServiceNow within Switzerland.
- You are interested in exciting and varied tasks.
- You speak fluent German and English.
- Experience in the introduction or further development of ServiceNow products (ITSM, ITOM, CSM, ...)
- Practical experience in implementing complex requirements in ServiceNow
- One or more ServiceNow certifications
This is a great opportunity for a ServiceNow engineer to further their career and work on projects with some of the biggest in Switzerland.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Electrical Engineer - Hydrogren
Are you passionate about sustainable energy solutions and eager to contribute to the global transition towards renewable resources? Our client...
SAP GRC Berater
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Implementierung von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
SAP GRC Berater mit Customizing-Fokus
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen SAP GRC Berater (w/m/d) Aufgaben: Customizing von SAP GRC-Lösungen: Analyse von...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.