Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#.
Senior Software Engineer .NET/C#
CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Would you like to help people to lead a self-determined life?
Want to be able to deploy your individual talents and expertise in a stimulating and flexible work environment?
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- You develop new or expand existing functionalities according to agile procedures (Scrum / Kanban)
- You know when to develop something yourself and when to use existing components and services
- Refine the technical requirements for the technical implementation
- You fully implement the technical requirements of the web interface, via the service and data management layer
- You support their customers (internal and external) with technical problems in the last resort (3rd level support)
- You have completed a technical/university degree in computer science or equivalent training
- You are used to communicating at different hierarchical levels in stylish German and have a high level of customer orientation
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position with programming experience in both Front and Back-end technologies:
- Backend: .NET Core, C#, Web API, WCF, EF, SQL Server
- Ideally, you have already gained experience with the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- For you, DevOps is more than a buzzword - dealing with infrastructural issues and the support of several environments up to production are part of it for you
- You have internalized the agile values and have already been able to live them as a Scrum team member (Scrum certifications are an advantage)
- Options for working from home
- Bonus depending on company success and personal performance
- 25 to 30 days of annual leave
- 3rd pillar premium contributions
- Broad range of continued training options
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer .NET/C# in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Technical Lead Engineer
Apply Now Are you a Lead .NET Software Engineer who wants to join a leading business in the fintech industry?...
Lead Backend Game Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a Lead Backend/Game Developer to work for our client. You'll need to have experience in...
Camunda BPMN Berater
Apply Now Für unseren Bestandskunden in Frankfurt/ Remote suchen wir einen Senior Java Backend-Developer mit Schwerpunkt Camunda BPMN-Prozessmodellierung (m/w/d) Start:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.