Senior Software Developer – Agile
Senior Software Developer – Agile.
Senior Software Developer – Agile
CHF90000 - CHF120000 per annum|
We're looking for a Senior Software Developer to join our client's Agile team.
You'll need to combine professionalism with passion to champion this company's name that's stood since 1998.
If that describes you perfectly then we'd love to see your CV.
- Implementation of development and integration tasks as part of their agile project methodology
- Technical coordination with their software partners
- Technical support for the overall conception of their integrated customer solutions
- Creation and updating of the corresponding technical concepts and documentation
- Design of data models and analysis, transformations, and migrations of data
- Support for their project managers and consultants regarding time, effort, and quality assurance of the tasks
- A degree in computer science or related subjects from a (technical) university or successfully completed vocational training as a computer scientist EFZ application development
- Experience in the implementation of customized IT applications
- Experience with supporting software development tools such as GIT, Jira and Confluence
- An independent, structured way of working, customer-oriented thinking and courteous communication are just as natural for you as sustainable action paired with teamwork and flexibility
- You are familiar with the implementation of system integrations for near-time and real-time scenarios, and you are no stranger to data modelling and handling large amounts of data in migration projects
- Experience in agile project methodologies is desirable
- Confident written and spoken English and German round off your profile
- Home office
- Modern workplace
- Good traffic connection
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity for further training
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer in Zurich - I am urgently looking for candidates, get in touch as CV's will be immediately reviewed!
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
Apply NowJames Stares
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Senior .NET Engineer
Apply Now For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for...
Apply Now As a Senior .NET Developer in this consultancy firm located in Stockholm, Sweden, you will have the opportunity...
Software Engineer .NET
Apply Now Would you like to join Basel's leading company for digitization? Do you have 3+ years' experience in software...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.