Senior Salesforce Engineer.
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Senior Salesforce Engineer
Our client is a financial technology company working to help businesses go solar.
Solar in the United States is an exciting, accelerating industry. In the first half of 2021, 56% of all new electricity-generating capacity was solar. Homeowners and really large businesses are increasingly installing solar, but we need to make it easier for small and medium sized businesses to do the same.
Our client is working to grow this significantly underserved segment in the solar industry by offering financing solutions that democratize access to renewable energy solutions for businesses. With unique capital and proprietary software, our client provides a simple and efficient loan process that solar installers use to help businesses finance the installation of their solar system.
By partnering with best-in-class renewable energy developers across the country, we help our partners grow and develop new customers and markets. By providing solar loans, we help businesses control their energy costs, contribute to meeting our country's climate goals and ensure our entire economy is benefiting from clean, distributed electricity generation.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced Salesforce administrator to assist in capitalizing on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system. In this remote role, your duties will include creating and managing user accounts, profiles, roles, maintaining Salesforce databases, informing, and implementing processes to keep multiple sandbox environments in sync through object and permission changes, maintaining connected apps and training staff on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Salesforce administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized sales department's and the business process' operations.
- Oversees and drives the end-to-end architecture of the product
- Determines overall architectural principles, frameworks, and standards
- Crafts solutions that are enterprise scalable and maintainable
- Drive strategic technology initiatives, working with Product Managers, other Architects, Engineers, and SME's
- Works in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration and alignment among teams inside and outside of the organization.
- Analyzes and provides feedback on product strategy
- Provides input into long-range product requirements, standard methodologies, and operational guidelines, with focus on continuous improvement of platform reliability and serviceability
- Drives research, case studies, and prototypes on cutting edge technologies and how they can be used
- Ensures that we are continuously raising our standard of engineering excellence
- Participate in the team's on-call rotation to address complex problems in real-time and keep services operational and highly available.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups.
- Maintaining the sales cloud, as well as building custom reports and dashboards.
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables.
- Preparing reports for sales and other departments.
- Salesforce certified administrator or Salesforce advanced administrator certification.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science
- 3+ years of experience as a Salesforce administrator in a similar environment.
- Extensive experience in the administration and maintenance of Salesforce systems.
- Experience in performing Salesforce upgrades and ensuring successful integration.
- Exceptional ability to create and maintain Salesforce databases.
- In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities.
- Proficiency in creating Salesforce profiles, allocating roles, and managing access.
- Knowledge of importing sales data and generating Salesforce reports.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Brian Quigg
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Technical Documentation.
IT Business Consultant
Apply Now We are hiring for one of the biggest logistics organizations in the Netherlands: Responsibilities: Developing and managing relationships...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.