senior PMO CIP.
senior PMO CIP
Job description senior PMO CIP
To continue LeasePlan's success story in the fast-moving automotive industry, we are actively building our digital presence to create the "future of digital" in the mobility industry, and to achieve our vision of "any car, anywhere, anytime".
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Senior PMO who can perform on executive level. This is a demanding role on a large programme that requires flexibility and resilience. You know how a Project Management Office works, but in this role you are rolling these tasks up to an executive level.
CIP senior PMO
· You work closely with the CIP Program Manager and CIP project manager(s). You are the ears and eyes of the Program manager across different meetings and platforms and can identify potential risks and issues.
· Program Board - You support in preparing and facilitating the Program Board. You get your information from several other meetings, possible Steering Committee, Business Owner Meetings and Workshops to come to an integral status reporting to the program board. You take minutes and follow up on actions.
· Reporting - You gather data from many different sources and create a standardized report to be used in Steering Committee, Program Board, Transformation Board, Raad van Bestuur, ECB and other platforms.
· Governance - You support the program manager in implementing and enforcing governance structures and processes. You make sure all meeting charters are in place and signed off and make sure the right audiences are in the right meetings.
· Possible Audit Coordination - Together with the 1st line of Defense Team, you coordinate all audit related efforts for the CIP Program. You connect auditors with the right people, support in following up on remediation actions and report out on progress every month.
· Risk & Issue Management on Executive level - You support the Program manager with Risk & Issue Management on program level. You recognize, log, maintain risks and issues on the overall program Risk & Issue logs, chase remediations and make sure the right people connect.
· Monitor interdependencies and impediments between projects - Be a content challenger and sparring partner for the project Managers of the different sub-programs within CIP Log and follow up impediments and (inter)dependencies together with the stakeholders.
· Business & IT Controls - You support the Program manager with the coordination and tracking the implementation of Business & IT Controls within LP Digital and the other LeasePlan entities involved. You also facilitate the reporting on this topic.
· Stakeholder Management - You ensure the communication matrix and stakeholder mapping are constantly updated. You recognize issues with stakeholder groups and can coordinate actions to remediate this.
Who are you?
· You are a self-starter with an optimistic, positive, pragmatic, can-do mindset. You only need a few words to get going
· You are used to solving problems yourself and bringing solutions to management instead of problems
· You know how to get things done in complex environments
· You enjoy working with people and supporting your programme team with respect for the persons involved
· You know the right tone of voice to act on executive level
What do you need to do the job?
· Bachelor degree or equivalent
· Good knowledge of project processes and experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA and Confluence
· Strong knowledge of different project/program methodologies including in-depth knowledge of Prince2, Agile/SCRUM, ITIL, LEAN. Agile way of working experience is preferable.
· Expertise in MS PowerPoint is essential.
· Knowledge of other MS Office applications (MS Word, MS Excel) is required.
· Experience of working with Jira/Confluence is preferable.
The PMO department is an essential part of Digital Delivery. Digital Delivery is responsible, within LeasePlan Digital, for the delivery and coordination of the Digital programs and projects and end users' adoption.
While being a PMO for CIP you also will be part of the central PMO team. This team can support you in all matters and consist of over 15 FTE dedicated PMO people on all levels of seniorty.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Tony Sleper
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Project Support/Coordination.
Apply Now For an international company based in Amsterdam we are looking for a real senior PMO, who can work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.