Senior Network Engineer
Senior Network Engineer.
Senior Network Engineer
€50000 - €80000 per annum|
NB: For this position, we can only consider candidates local to the Randstad (Netherlands) area with EU citizenship. We cannot provide visa sponsorship or relocation. Visits to the office (Amsterdam) are required (2-3x per week).
Are you a senior network engineer with several years of experience, who has a good understanding of design, development, operational support, and implementations? Do you enjoy variety and challenge in your role, where your expertise and hands-on mentality are welcomed with open arms? Do you enjoy working at a company that is changing rapidly and where you can have an impact on business performance?
My client is looking for someone who is up to the task, as this role is based in a very dynamic environment.
We are looking for:
- Someone with at least 5 years of experience as a Network Engineer with experience with enterprise environments.
- A true specialist in networking infrastructure and firewalls. Experience with components and tooling from Cisco (Meraki) and Palo Alto is required. Check Point would be considered a plus.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with switching and routing principles such as site-to-site VPN, Switching (vLan, STP, stacking), Routing (OSPF, BGP, MPLS), Enterprise LAN, Peering, Wi-Fi, SD-WAN, and WAN data networks.
- Someone with hands-on experience with Azure Networking (direct connect)
- Someone experienced in network design (HLD/LLD), analysis, implementations, and troubleshooting
- An expert who is at least CCNP or similar certified (or at that level)
- Someone who is a great communicator (English) as you would need to work with implementation partners when getting the work done.
Who is interested in:
- Driving consolidation and standardization across several company entities, while meeting business requirements.
- Taking ownership and responsibility on operations: changes, incidents, LAN, WAN, and network security
- Providing oversight, and coordinating operational work with external networking suppliers
- Having a job with a more strategic nature, with a lot of design elements.
For a company:
- That offers you a salary of up to €80K per year, including 8% holiday allowance (according to your experience). You start with a permanent contract from the get-go.
- 30 holidays so you can spend enough time offloading with your loved ones.
- An on-site gym for your use
- That offers you a hybrid working option (2 days per week at the office in Amsterdam)
- That can offer you scope in your work, having around 27.000 end users (and growing), spread over 20+ countries
We know we ask a lot but I encourage you to apply even if you fit for 70% to the requirements.
Want to know more first? Call Noah at +31 020 305 0069 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Routing, Switching, Wifi, Cisco, Meraki, Cisco ISE, Check Point, OSPF, BGP, MPLS, ITIL, Azure Networking, ExpressRoute, SD-WAN, Palo Alto, Peering
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Noah Zegeye Dressie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Engineering.
I am working with global food company that is looking for Strong Security Engineer to come and join their team!...
IT Security Expert Automation Technology
The Role: In the IT Security Expert Automation Technology role you'll be primarily responsible for shaping the technological change in...
Software Security Expert
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Software Security Expert on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.