Senior Java Developer.
Senior Java Developer
kr50000 - kr60000 per month|
Senior Consultant - Java
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with one of Sweden's leading consultancy companies and a company who truly believe in giving back to their staff. The business have huge hiring plans and great projects as they look to expand into 2023. The business is focused on AI/Big Data projects with many leading finance, healthcare or e-commerce companies across Sweden.
As a consultant in their business they focus on educating their developers to become the best developer possible. The business focus on running an agile, flat organisation with very little higher management. This means that the money they save compared to other consulting companies can be passed onto their consultants.
They are looking for:
- 5 years experience as a Java Developer
- Spring and hibernate experience
- Ideally some experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop for example)
- University Educated
- Consulting experience - although this is desirable
In return they offer you:
- Salary levels that are competitive compared to other consulting firms
- Bonus paid above market rates
- A training package that is mixed between courses, knowledge sharing and peer to peer learning
- You can pick the project you work
To find out more apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Allen
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Java Application Engineer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced Java Application Engineer for our well-known and innovative client in the...
Full Stack Java Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Full Stack Java Developer to work for our client. They want to recruit...
Freelance Lead Java Engineer (Architect)
Apply Now Freelance Lead Java Engineer (Architect)- 80% Remote - 12 Months Job - Lead Java Engineer (Architect) Client Location...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.