Senior Fullstack Developer
Senior Fullstack Developer.
Senior Fullstack Developer
kr45000 - kr70000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for an English speaking Senior Fullstack Developer on behalf of an E-Commerce business in Stockholm that has 20+ employees and was founded in 2016. This company is a high-growth startup with most of their business being in the USA. Their vision is to disrupt the traditional trade of there industry with great taste and great quality designs. Today the main office is located in central Stockholm and they are constantly growing the team in both Stockholm and New York. This company has never had an internal technical team before, so the successful candidate will be the first of the tech team, but their voice will be heard and will have a major say in what happens with how things operate and are coded. The frontend is currently off-set to an external provider in NoA Ignite and the Backend is offset to a sole consultant, who has currently written an infrastructure in PHP, however where it is small, if someone wishes to re-write it in Node.js or a different backend language, they are more than welcome to and get things running in a different way, but this will be a Fullstack position with React.js on the Frontend.
· Develop comprehensive technical solutions to address business challenges.
· Create solutions to streamline processes throughout the organization for increased efficiency.
· Collaborate with the team and NoA Ignite agency to develop and maintain the eCommerce front-application using the React-based framework, Next.js.
· Leverage RESTful APIs & GraphQL to communicate with Centra, their eCommerce platform.
· Utilize and enhance functionality within the CMS framework, Sanity.
· Be part of optimizing the performance of the application to ensure an exceptional user experience.
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest development trends and share your knowledge with the team.
· Write clean, maintainable, and well-documented code.
· Have experience with responsive design and cross-browser compatibility.
· Exhibit strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Display proficiency in version control using Git.
· Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
· Show a passion for staying up-to-date with the latest front-end development trends and technologies.
· Ideally, have a proven track record for building high-performing eCommerce applications
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
FullStack Dev. (React/NodeJs) Healthcare
FullStack Developer (React + Node.Js) Healthcare-focused artificial intelligence Company. Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the...
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Entwickler Webtechnologien (w/m/d) in Nürnberg. Hintergrund Es geht v.a. um bestehende...
Are you passionate about cutting-edge technologies and fascinated by the power of spatiotemporal data? Do you have a strong background...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.