Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer.
Senior Frontend Developer
kr800000 - kr900000 per annum|
We help fresh start-ups, scale-ups and those established in banking, finance and insurance to create good and user-friendly solutions. Our company is rapidly growing and has recently expanded with an office in Oslo. We're now looking for a creative developer to join our team of award-winning designers, talented developers and curious people to help us create even better solutions. We need an experienced full stack developer to develop and take on the role of tech lead for our customer teams. It's important you enjoy coaching, guiding your colleagues and share your experience openly.
How we work
The team you will work with is the customer consultancy and project department. We typically receive projects where customer wishes are solved outside our own organisation. An example could be a bank that wants to build a mortgage solution in the cloud, without being limited by technology choices they have made internally. We then put together a project team of designers, project managers and technologists who, to a large extent, themselves choose which technology is best suited for the task. The team works with the customer to find out what their needs are and which of their systems we need to integrate with in order to deliver the best solution for the end user. Our teams have a high degree of autonomy and work interdisciplinary together throughout the project period. Although we mostly work from our own premises, it sometimes happens that a customer wants to borrow some expertise from us.
Technology we often use
- Azure DevOps
We are looking for you who are creative, committed and like to look beyond how things are done today and come up with your own solutions. You have a minimum of 7 years of of relevant work experience . If you have experience in or an interest in banking and finance, that is a plus.
- Strong project management skills in an agile environment
- Collaborate closely with the product owner and developers
- Stay on top of new technologies and trends in your space
- Like to share your knowledge and passion
- University degree in computer science, or similar
- English oral and written proficiency (willingness to learn Norwegian)
- A strong professional environment, exciting projects and flexible work processes.
- Good professional development opportunities
- Colleagues who want to play each other well
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Free mobile and internet at home
- Share savings program for employees
- Fixed and regular social gatherings and annual weekend trip
- Head office in Bergen and attractive premises
- Lovely coffee
- Good canteen arrangements
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Brandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Senior Product Security Engineer
You will... Lead product security efforts supported by members of the security team and the business unit's engineering team. Conduct...
Senior FPGA Design Engineer
Would you like to work with one of the most innovative businesses in Germany focusing on embedded software and hardware...
I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Application Manager to work full time...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.