Senior Frontend Developer
Senior Frontend Developer.
Senior Frontend Developer
Calling out all Norwegian speaking Senior Frontend Developers!
We are Norway's leading consultancy and competence house within IT for financial services.
We digitize the financial market and have supplied software services to banks and insurance companies in Norway and Europe. We help large and small customers to develop and deliver next generation financial services and IT solutions. Our team has long and solid development experience, broad industry expertise and extensive skills as consultants within project management, test management and advice. Today we are around 30 consultants located in Oslo and Bergen.
Our culture is based on curiosity - we challenge, engage, take responsibility for and embrace change. With us, you get the opportunity to contribute, develop and help influence Noria's future. We work to have a lean organisation, a culture with high ceiling and humor and a working environment with a focus on professional weight and collaboration.
There is great demand for our industry and technology knowledge and we therefore want to strengthen the team with more skilled Frontend Developers who have experience from the entire stack, and extensive experience with React. You will work in a broad competence environment within IT and finance in Noria and meet many exciting customers and their environments from both the technology and business side.
What were looking for?
- Someone who is a committed consultant with more than 5 years of experience as a developer
- Has experience from large and small IT projects, preferably with experience from the financial industry
- Have a desire to assist customers and their development environments in achieving their business and strategic goals
- Want to further develop you and your skills, as well as contribute to developing our competence environment in Noria
- You may see yourself in roles such as Tech lead, team lead, scrum master or similar
It is an advantage if you:
- Have solid React skills, but also has experience from a wide range of other technologies and frameworks
- You often look up at the sky when you ponder, so if you also have some experience with cloud solutions, this is a big plus.
- Are curious. As mentioned, we build a culture around curiosity both internally and as an important part of how we meet our customers. We believe that curiosity together with solid experience is important for a humble and solution-oriented way of working that further develops us as consultants and that creates trust with customers
- Have a driven mindset and brave. In our flat organisation, we need people with drive who want to contribute to internal and business development and growth. We build a team that dares to challenge itself, each other and the customers. Who dares to take on a challenge, and at the same time support, help and assist colleagues and customers.
- Have good collaboration skills, you must like entering different forms of collaboration. We work in diversified environments with different people and like to be a driving force to get teams and project groups to create results.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply NowBrandon Lewis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior FrontEnd Developer
Apply Now We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to work for a successful and growing Software Partnership business.They...
Apply Now My client are a large ecommerce platform. One of their teams are looking to add a Senior web...
Fullstack Developer (React/Java)
Apply Now The team and product I am representing are setting the standard in Germany for user-friendliness and customer benefits....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.