Senior Front end developer
Senior Front end developer.
Senior Front end developer
kr650000 - kr800000 per annum|
Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing media companies in the Nordics?
We offer a cloud based platform for video content management and delivery, used by broadcasters, distributors and content owners around the world to efficiently manage their online OTT and live video services. We are part of the Norwegian Media Cluster and our headquarters are located in beautiful Bergen, Norway.
Our platform has been running for 10+ years and we did what most companies do when they move to the cloud, they start with just doing enough to make services run in the cloud and use managed services where available. Our platform consists of two parts ,the end user/viewer facing services which have been built from the ground up in AWS. Then we have the content(CMS) part where old services have been containerised and are running in Kubernetes, we have started to modernise with cloud native/serverless services, this is where you come in as we want to accelerate this now. The old services are mostly in Java but we will try to replace them with more updated modern tech stack, we will continue to use Java services so knowledge about Java would be good but not a hard requirement.
What were looking for?
We're looking find an experienced developer that can assist our tech lead with design work and mentoring. Someone with interest in UX/Usability would be preferred however not a necessary.
- Good knowledge of Git
- Can work well with a team
- Excellent communication skills, Fluent in English
- Min 4 years experience
- An avid learner
- You find it natural to collaborate, facilitate, challenge, and analyze with colleagues, both technical and non-technical
- You also find it easy to onboard yourself in new contexts and methodologies and you are not afraid to get into unfamiliar territory.
What you will be doing
- Create new feature and maintain old ones in our Video CMS solution
- Working with micro frontends written in React
- Maintaining our UI component library
- Writing services with the AWS serverless stack; Lambda, API Gateway, Open Search, DynamoDB, etc.
- Doing light managing of infrastructure with Terraform, Kubernetes and homemade GitOps solutions.
We can offer a diverse, inclusive and international work environment that values soft skills as much as hard skills. With us you will have the opportunity to participate in creating and shaping tomorrow's online viewing experiences in a thriving industry. We are proud to have a culture of openness and professionalism, where we appreciate our team and actively contribute to making each other better.
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please apply. We look forward to hearing from you. !
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Josh Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Senior Frontend Developer (React)
Senior Frontend Developer - React - Renewables - Fluent German Are you looking to work within the renewable energy sector,...
ReactJS / React Native Developer
Darwin Recruitment AG are looking for a Senior ReactJS / React-Native Developer to join our clients, fast-growing company that is...
ServiceNow Developer (with TSM exp.)
I am currently seeking a skilled ServiceNow Developer to join my telecom clients' growing development team. As a ServiceNow Developer,...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.