Senior Executive – Renewable Energy
Senior Executive – Renewable Energy.
Senior Executive – Renewable Energy
€150000 - €200000 per annum|
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive
Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading and overseeing the solar energy initiatives of our organization. You will be responsible for driving strategic growth, managing operations, and cultivating strong relationships within the solar industry. Your expertise and leadership will contribute to the advancement of renewable energy and the expansion of our organization's solar energy portfolio.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to drive the growth of the organization's solar energy initiatives.
- Stay updated with industry trends, regulations, and technological advancements in solar energy.
- Identify new business opportunities and evaluate their feasibility and potential profitability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to align solar energy strategies with overall corporate objectives.
Business Development and Sales:
- Lead business development efforts by identifying and pursuing new solar energy projects, partnerships, and contracts.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including government agencies, utility companies, investors, and suppliers.
- Negotiate and finalize agreements, contracts, and pricing terms to ensure favorable outcomes for the organization.
- Drive sales efforts and achieve revenue targets for solar energy projects and services.
- Oversee the development, implementation, and completion of solar energy projects.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards.
- Coordinate with internal teams, contractors, and consultants to manage project timelines, budgets, and resources.
- Monitor project performance, identify potential risks, and implement mitigation strategies to ensure successful project delivery.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and mentorship to a team of solar energy professionals.
- Foster a collaborative and high-performing work environment, promoting teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Set clear goals and expectations, conduct performance evaluations, and provide feedback to team members.
- Identify talent gaps and facilitate training and professional development opportunities for team members.
- Represent the organization in solar industry conferences, forums, and networking events.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with industry associations, community groups, and regulatory bodies.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization, effectively communicating its mission, values, and solar energy initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- Extensive experience (8+ years) in the solar energy industry, with a focus on business development and project management.
- Proven track record of successfully driving solar energy projects and achieving sales targets.
- Strong knowledge of solar energy technologies, regulatory frameworks, and market dynamics.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills, with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a strategic mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny OReilly
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Job Title: Project Developer Location: Munich, Germany Company Overview: We are a leading renewable energy development company based in Munich,...
Senior Executive - Renewable Energy
Job Title: Senior Solar Executive Job Summary: As a Senior Solar Executive, you will play a pivotal role in leading...
About the position: We are currently seeking an Electronics Technician to join my client and contribute to the development of...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.