Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
CHF130000 - CHF140000 per annum|
We are working with a dynamic and successful software company with over 80 specialists in the vibrant Zurich-West and has been operating successfully on the Swiss market since 2002. With a focus on individual development (JAVA), standard software (SAP), consulting and selected proprietary products, they primarily serve customers from the public administration, insurance, hospitals and energy sectors.
They are now looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to boost their already successful team.
Duties would include:
- Advice on the optimal use of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps pipelines
- Standardize and automate the build, test and deployment processes, taking into account high quality and security requirements
- Continuous coordination with employees of the organization regarding already implemented solutions and proactive communication of "best practices"
- Administration and support of the central CI / CD infrastructure based on GitLab and Kubernetes
- Support of engineering teams in the planning and implementation of cloud environments
- Maintenance and operation of ELK stacks, Prometheus, PostgreSQL databases
This is a fast paced role and is ideal for someone looking to take the next step in their career within DevOps.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Higher education in (business) computer science (Uni, ETH, FH) or comparable professional experience
- Several years of experience as a DevOps engineer or in a comparable role
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, GitLab, good Linux knowledge
- Experience with Azure is an advantage
- Experience in the build and deployment of Java (Maven, Gradle) is an advantage
- Good knowledge of development processes and methods is an advantage
- High quality standards and independence
- Certification (HERMES, TOGAF) is an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken German
This is a great position working for a company who have a great reputation within the software industry and are looking forward to a very successful 2022.
They can only do this with the right people!
They are offering a number of benefits such as :
- a very attractive salary plus bonus structure
- Further training in any vertical
- quarterly events
- Flexible hours (work from home etc)
- State-of-the-art workplace with all the latest tech at your disposal
If you would like to know more please apply and one of our team will be in contact to discuss.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Software Integrator(m/w/d)(Remote 100%)
Apply Now für ein namhaften Kunden in Stuttgart,suche ich nach einem Software Integrator (m/w/d) mit Autosar Kenntnissen. Unternehmen: International tätiger...
Senior Citrix Systems Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a well establish energy company who concentrates on developing energy solutions for private...
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.