Senior DevOps Engineer.
Senior DevOps Engineer
We're looking for a DevOps Engineer to work for our client in Berlin!
Established in 2000, they are a start up who aim to simplify the process in the healthcare and insurance industries by their software which enables companies to decrease the amount of time spent handling large quantities of documentation. Moving companies forward into the digital age.
- Developing the software to strengthen the development team
- Promoting and building automated processes
- Testing, approving, updating and supporting processes for operations
- Taking ownership of the infrastructure
- Experience of handling CI/CD tools
- Additional experience of using a tech stack including Docker, Python, Terraform & Kubernetes
- Further experience of at least 1 scripting language
An excellent salary is on offer for the DevOps Engineer position, and you'll be paid more for any overtime that you undertake although this is not compulsory.
You'll also receive training budget and flexible working.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
Think that this DevOps Engineer role is the perfect job for you?
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this DevOps Engineer position if you've previously worked either as a Site Reliability Engineer or as an Infrastructure Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Dreece Edwards
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Senior Linux System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with the world's leading financial servicing provider in the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) sector...
Senior DevOps Engineer
Apply Now Darwin have partnered up with a Global Farming business who are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to...
Senior System Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a leading Swiss IT service provider who is primarily active in the service...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.