Senior Citrix Systems Engineer.
Senior Citrix Systems Engineer
CHF150000 - CHF160000 per annum|
We are in partnership with a well establish energy company who concentrates on developing energy solutions for private and commercial businesses. A leader towards digitization.
They are looking for a Senior Citrix Systems Engineer to join their team in Basel.
In order to actively help shape their path in the future, they are looking for an open and committed engineer who has experience within Windows and Endpoint and mobile device management.
Their IT Infrastructure is undergoing major changes, in order to take the big steps, they need the right people! This is where you come in!
- you help to further develop the Windows client platforms and thus ensure smooth operation.
- The operating systems and client applications must be kept up to date.
- You have a feel for risk-based testing and understand the need for procedural behavior towards the end customer.
- You will help to set up new processes and solutions in the areas of client engineering and software distribution.
- You are jointly responsible for the operation of the mobile devices, which we operate using Citrix.
- For 3rd level support, you share responsibility for adhering to our service level.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in the field of IT infrastructure with a focus on software distribution, client engineering, application packaging and MDM.
- At least 5 years of experience in the field of Citrix solutions (XenApp, XenDesktop, XenMobile).
- Seniority in dealing with the topics ADS, DNS, PXE, VPN.
- Experience as a project manager in the above areas.
- Good knowledge of state-of-the-art security for endpoints, possibly even for no-trust scenarios.
- Demonstrated strengths in conceptual and strategic thinking, determined and planned action.
- High quality awareness, reliable, committed and above all team-oriented.
- Languages: German Fluent, English Fluent
- Higher education in computer science is a prerequisite (IT studies, FH, federal FA etc.)
You will work in a well-established and committed team in a varied and dynamic environment. You have the opportunity to work on other topics (data center, cloud, networks or central services) to round off your experience.
They live a very open team culture, we address things and have a direct way of working that is not characterized by hierarchy. We offer very progressive working conditions; above-average social benefits, flexible working hours and the opportunity to regularly work from home (up to 2 days a week).
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN DevOps.
Software Integrator(m/w/d)(Remote 100%)
Apply Now für ein namhaften Kunden in Stuttgart,suche ich nach einem Software Integrator (m/w/d) mit Autosar Kenntnissen. Unternehmen: International tätiger...
Senior Citrix Systems Engineer
Apply Now We are in partnership with a well establish energy company who concentrates on developing energy solutions for private...
Apply Now We are currently in partnership with a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.