Senior C# Developer
Senior C# Developer.
Senior C# Developer
£65000 - £80000 per annum|
We are seeking an experienced and talented Senior C# Software Engineer to join a growing application team. As a key member of the team, you will take on project responsibility for the technical implementation and roadmap of the measurement and analysis API, as well as being a major contributor to the codebase. Your work will enable customers to access high-end measurement devices in a user-friendly and efficient way. In this role you'll have the opportunity to shape the user experience of cutting-edge measurement devices currently used at the world's leading research institutions.
- Design and implement new high-performance C# front-ends to support measurement and analysis API
- Emphasize high code quality to provide robust, maintainable, and extendable codebase
- Optimize user experience for high-end measurement devices
Skills we are looking for:
- Strong experience with C# and WPF
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Software Engineering
- Applied knowledge of software design patterns for both GUI and API design
- Bonus: Experience with Reactive UI, C++, and/or measurement instrumentation
Interested in finding out more information?
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Francesca Lancioni
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Hardware Development.
Hardware Developer for Embedded Systems
My client is searching for a Hardware Developer to join their team to develop state-of-the-art embedded systems. They are a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.