Senior Business Analyst.
Senior Business Analyst
£60000 - £78000 per annum|
***Required: A new Senior Business Analyst to work for my client***
Tell me more about the role...
You will be primarily responsible for developing and marketing of customer-specific software in the field of electronic payment transactions.
Working in the company's Frankfurt office for part of the week, and from home for the rest of it, you'll be tasked with the following:
- Supporting our customers in all technical matters
- Testing design and quality management
- Adapting the system to customer processes as well as extensions or new versions
- Duties from the conception to the configuration to the installation of the software components
What type of person are you looking for?
If you can demonstrate that you enjoy providing all-round customer support and working out solutions, then you could be perfect for this Senior Business Analyst role.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Relevant professional experience - ideally in the financial services environment
- Programming-technical experience and understanding is an advantage
- A university degree or a comparable qualification
- What is important in communication, requirements analysis, quality assurance and the creation of project documentation and use your knowledge in a targeted manner, independently and in a team
You'll also need to be the following:
- Higher then a b1 level German speaker
- A fluent English speaker
- Enthusiastic about the future of digital developments and platforms with us
If you've got all of that, then you could be exactly what we're looking for and we'd love to see your CV.
What can I earn?
This Senior Business Analyst position offers an attractive basic salary of up to €75,000 per annum.
In addition you'll get other benefits which include the following:
- Extra 100 euros monthly to cover travel costs
- Variety of advanced-level programmes designed to boost their professional career
- Flexible working hours
Tell me a bit about the hiring company...
The business you'll be working for is the European market leader and number 4 worldwide in payment and transaction services. They are the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and acquirers as well as public Transport Operators, government agencies and industrial companies of all industries.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Will not only be part of a leading global company that is a strong partner in the digital world, they also find interesting and varied tasks and space for your own ideas with them
- Value creativity, team spirit, performance and commitment. These values are reflected in their daily work. Motivating, challenging and supporting you is their top priority
- Are exploited to their full potential. They support you with comprehensive training programs and accompany you on your career path
As a business they work continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think you've got what it takes?
If you think you're the perfect fit for this Senior Business Analyst role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Maddison Jonas
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - London Remote work offering -...
Senior Engineer - C++ + QT/QM
Apply Now Permanent Senior C++ Engineer - Hybrid Job - Senior C++ EngineerClient Location - LondonRemote work offering - 90%Client...
Apply Now Launched in 2012, we are a market-leading software company created by award-winning UX pioneers and supported by top-tier...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.