Senior Android Developer.
Senior Android Developer
€70000 - €85000 per annum|
We're looking for a talented Android Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of building mobile applications.
In the Android Developer role you'll be primarily responsible for working on new and existing features. Are you looking for a new challenge with the opportunity to build new products from scratch.
Good understanding of clean code, design patterns, architecture, Android SDK, and Kotlin
The ideal candidate for this Android Developer role will have relevant experience of using Kotlin/Java. Working with CI/CD pipelines and should know modern/clean architecture.
You'll also need experience of quality programming - writing tests and ensuring you're building high quality applications is good for the whole team in the long-term.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- A desire to learn new things and technologies
- A degree in computer science, engineering or scientific/technical field
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Chris Knibb
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mobile.
iOS/ Android Developer
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment is currently recruiting an experienced iOS/Android Consultant for a new exciting and innovative consulting company that...
Apply Now I am currently working with cutting-edge digital security solution providers who have a global presence. Counterfeiting is an...
React Native Mobile
Apply Now I am working with a Global Farming company who are looking for a Senior React Native Developer. This...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.