Scrum Master (Telecoms Company).
Scrum Master (Telecoms Company)
kr40000 - kr55000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Scrum Master on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What are you going to do?
· Work tightly together with the developers and product owners
· Our product portfolio includes mobile applications, softphones, platform core (backend), and many additional services
· Use your strong training, mentoring, and coaching skills
· Use your facilitation skills when opening hard conversations, guiding thorough inspection and exploring options to change
· Proactively identify and resolve issues that might arise during the execution of the sprint
What do you need?
· Certified scrum master
· 3 years' industry experience as an effective scrum master within complex software development systems
· Proven ability to handle multiple teams simultaneously
· The desire to be the best scrum master and help the teams get a better understanding of scrum in general
· Experience in Atlassian Cloud (Jira & Confluence) is a plus
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.James Godfrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Product Management.
Apply Now Product Manager My client has a market leading product in the sports sector and are expanding their Product...
Senior Digital Product Manager
Apply Now I am currently working with a Berlin-based start-up that's driving digital transformation within the B2B Automotive space. Following...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.