SAP Rollout Manager – Freelance – Hybrid.
SAP Rollout Manager – Freelance – Hybrid
Job Title: SAP Project/Rollout Manager
Remote Possibility: 85% Remote
Contract Length - 17/10/2022 - 29/12/2023
Language Skills: Must be Fluent in German & English - Preferably German Resident
- Prepare the rollout of the fully functioned SAP S/4HANA at a new office and in other locations.
- Development of a system to measure the quantity of the system transformation in the locations of one of the top Automotive suppliers including execution at the locations.
- Documenting and evaluating the rollout preparations in a new location in comparison to other SAP S/4HANA rollout projects in the company to break down and evaluate measures and best solutions with the aim of creating an easy rollout procedure for vehicle manufacturing plants.
- Developing & evaluating (if necessary) an application for a fallback scenario (conversion back to the old system after the implementing the new system) working with the IT Department
- Preparing the rollout in other plants
- Developing a staged Introduction concept for the customers locations depending on size and complexity
- Rollout preparation for other locations across the world
- SAP consulting with expert knowledge of the automotive sector and comfortable working in an agile environment.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Karim Titouh
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Contexte · Le client recherche un Business Analyst qui rejoindra l'équipe de développement CRM. · Vous intégrerez la...
Expense Management Specialist
Apply Now Freelance Expense Management Specialist - Remote - 12 Months Job - Expense Management Specialist Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now I am actively looking for a TEST MANAGER for one of the biggest marine transportation companies in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.