SAP Analytics Operations Manager
SAP Analytics Operations Manager.
SAP Analytics Operations Manager
€75000 - €92000 per annum|
IT Project Management
NB: For this position, we are only considering candidates already located in the Netherlands. My client requires you to physically attend the office in the Schiphol area at least once per week.
Ever thought of being part of something bigger? Would you like to join a company that makes a difference in a lot of people's lives? A company that contributes to the future resilience of cities worldwide?
I'm looking for an SAP Analytics Operations Manager to help my client with their mission. In this role, you would be accountable for the service delivery and ongoing development of SAP analytics solutions in the EMEA region in close cooperation with external partners. You will be responsible for various reporting dashboards that are being used by internal VPs, C-level executives, and others. In short, you will be supporting a global analytics platform and architecture, enabling various departments of the company to be able to tackle their challenges.
I'm looking for someone
- With a bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related field.
- Who has a thorough understanding and experience (4+ years) with the SAP S4/HANA analytics platform and solutions (HANA Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud), IT governance, and application administration.
- Who is well versed with elements such as SAP BusinessObjects BI, and SAP BW running on HANA. Big plus if you also have experience with Azure Synapse, Databricks and PowerBI as these will be implemented in the future.
- Who has excellent communication, presentation, and listening abilities, as you will be managing various stakeholders, from implementation partners to internal reports.
- Who has knowledge of the Agile/Scrum framework, ensuring developers are working on the right tasks at the right time.
Who's interested in:
- Being responsible for day-to-day operations, and owning recurring incidents, ensuring that implementation partners know what to fix.
- Leading, inspiring, and developing teams successfully.
- Effectively managing systems, procedures, planning, development, and the execution thereof.
- Budget management is also a part of the role.
For a company who
- Pays up to €92.000 - gross per year (including 8% holiday allowance, according to experience)
- Also offers a personal bonus option, commute reimbursement, pension plan, discount on healthcare insurance, 25 vacation days, laptop, and phone.
- Offers a working environment with diverse employees, working with an international team of open-minded, ambitious, and attentive colleagues.
- Offers a lot more: a flexible work-from-home policy, training opportunities, and more.
Want to make that difference? Sound like your dream job? APPLY NOW!
Chat first? Contact me at 020 305 8545 or e-mail me at email@example.com
We realize that sometimes we ask a lot, but please apply even if you match to 70% of the job requirements.
Keywords: SAP, S4/HANA, BusinessObjects, BW, SAP Analytics Cloud, HANA Cloud
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Nezar Lourens
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Senior Software Manager - Automotive
Senior Software Manager- Flexible working style - Permanent Job - Senior Software Manager Client Location - Germany: Frankfurt, Dusseldorf, Berlin,...
Senior Consultant - (LIMS)
Senior Consultant / Manager - Flexible working - Permanent Job - Senior Consultant / Manager - Laboratory Information Management (LIMS)...
Odoo Consultant Enhancing Digitalization
This is an opportunity to join a market leader in ERP and Odoo development and implementation services. This is an...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.