CHF100000 - CHF120000 per annum|
Do you want to join a company which works in the travel and educational industry?
Are you a highly skilled Salesforce Engineer?
I'm looking for someone who:
- Is heavily experienced in Salesforce (4+ years' experience)
- Is experienced working with Lightning components, Apex and Flows
- Strong data modelling skills
- Very good design pattern knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms
- Test-driven mindset
- Experience teaching and mentoring other engineers in new technologies
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, and SOLID principles
- Speaks Fluent English
Who is interested in:
- Embracing agile best practices, software development methodologies, and CI/CD practices
- Integrate a new platform with other systems developed by teams located both in-house and remotely
- Execute the delivery of Salesforce.com projects and integrations from a technical point of view
- Provide insight on the pros and cons of different solution proposals
- Help make choices that fit the constraints of the projects
- Safe and secure management of the Salesforce.com technical environments
- Secure and organized deployment of projects/code/configuration
- Standardized system releases via Salesforce DX and Git
For a company who offer:
- Full-time or hybrid working model (2 days per week WFH)
- Access to our newly built in-house gym or get involved with our various sports teams
- Seasonal and monthly social office events, including holiday parties, ski trips, and happy hours
- 15% off of in-house childcare service
- Discounts on a wide range of local restaurants, shops, hotels, and products
- Discounted passes to local destinations and tourist hot spots such as Mt. Titlis or Zurich's Art Museum
- Full reimbursement of the SBB half-fare travel card, covering country-wide public transportation
- Subsidized on-premises German language classes
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce Engineer in Zurich. Please apply now for more information or contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.