Rust Software Engineer
Rust Software Engineer.
Rust Software Engineer
Other Digital Jobs
Our client was the first to introduce TV streaming in Europe. Currently at 3 million users in three countries and employing over 230 personnel. They are looking to expand their engineering department with Software Engineers who will join an established team within the business.
Your tasks will include;
- Designing, engineering, and implementing highly-available, fault-tolerant, distributed systems to enhance the ads delivery platform
- Analysing and scaling the company's ads services
- Writing and maintaining log data collection and reprocessing systems
- Improving platforms, infrastructure, tools, and processes
- Developing clean and maintainable code
- Collaborating with stakeholders and engineers across the company
Skills and experience required;
- Expert knowledge in C or C++ programming
- Knowledge of programming language Rust
- Experience with production systems used in a 24x7 operations environment
- Understanding of operating system/Linux fundamentals
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot complex systems using test tools, network management systems, and error reporting systems
- Experience in analysing and improving the efficiency, scalability, stability, reliability, and performance of CDN infrastructure
If you are interested in finding out more, please reach out to email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Johnnie Savva
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other Digital Jobs.
Senior Backend Engineer - Germany
Senior Backend Developer - Hybrid - Permanent Job - Senior Backend DeveloperClient Location - GermanyRemote work offering - To be...
Chief Technology Officer / Köln A start-up company who are leveraging AI/ML & Blockchain technologies to help the professional services...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.