$200000 - $280000 per annum|
Are you interested in the world of Blockchain and have experience using the RUST programming language?
I am working with a cool gaming platform based in Northern Switzerland which fully integrates blockchain technology with the world's leading development engines, helping gamers protect and control their virtual assets.
Requirements & Skills
· 1+ years of experience writing, testing, deploying, and verifying Rust-based applications
· High level of proficiency with Rust and at least 1 year experience writing, testing, deploying and verifying Rust-based applications
· Experience in Docker and Linux
· Contribute to the solution's end-to-end architecture
· Experience working with cloud services
· Good knowledge of English (Written and Spoken)
My client is keen to see good candidates for the role. If you are interested in finding out more and speaking with the hiring manager, please click apply now or give me a call.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Embedded.
Embedded Software Enginneer
Apply Now Tasks Developing and maintaining drivers and firmware Producing modern, high-quality Python, C and C++ code Designing schematics and...
Apply Now Our client, a revolutionary technology company specializing in the world of Aviation is seeking a Software Engineer to...
Embedded Software Engineer
Apply Now Our client, based in Mendrisio, is seeking an Embedded SOftaware eNgineer to join them on a permanent basis....
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.