RPA Lead | Amsterdam
RPA Lead | Amsterdam.
RPA Lead | Amsterdam
Are you a seasoned RPA (Robotic Process Automation) Developer looking for a new challenge? Join our dynamic team and take your career to the next level!
My client is a leading technology solutions provider specializing in cutting-edge automation solutions. We help organizations across industries streamline their processes, improve efficiency, and achieve digital transformation through innovative RPA solutions.
Position Overview: We are seeking an experienced Senior RPA Developer to join our talented team. As a Senior RPA Developer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing end-to-end RPA solutions for our clients. You will collaborate closely with our clients' business and IT teams to identify automation opportunities, analyze processes, and deliver scalable automation solutions.
- Lead the end-to-end RPA project lifecycle, including process assessment, solution design, development, testing, deployment, and support
- Collaborate with clients to understand their business processes, identify automation opportunities, and design RPA solutions
- Develop and configure RPA bots using industry-leading RPA tools (e.g., UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism)
- Conduct rigorous testing to ensure the quality and reliability of automation solutions
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to integrate RPA solutions with other systems and technologies
- Stay up-to-date with the latest RPA trends, tools, and best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in RPA development, preferably with UiPath, Automation Anywhere, or Blue Prism
- Strong knowledge of RPA concepts, methodologies, and best practices
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C#, Java, or Python
- Experience with process analysis, documentation, and optimization
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with clients and internal teams
- Relevant RPA certifications (e.g., UiPath RPA Developer, Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional) are a plus
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge automation projects with industry-leading clients
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages growth and innovation
- Continuous learning and professional development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits
- Flexible work hours and work-from-home options
Join our team and be part of an organization that is revolutionizing automation solutions for businesses worldwide.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Phila.Bitterhout@darwinrecruitment.com We look forward to hearing from you!
#LI-PB1 #Robotics, #RPA, #Mechatronics, #Uipath, #AA, #R&D,
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Phila Bitterhout
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.