kr50000 - kr60000 per annum|
QA & Test
Darwin Recruitment are currently partnered with a leading non profit organisation who are recruiting for a new Tester/QA Specialist to join their team. Since their inception in 2005 they have donated over 10 billion SEK to charitable organisations and good causes. As they are a subscription based company, they have over 1,000,000 subscribers using their platform. Working in state of the art offices close to the waterfront and central station in Stockholm, they employ over 170 people across all departments.
You will be working in the companies Loyalty team, focused on ensuring that the current customer base have the best experience and they have a sustainable subscriber base. It would be good if you have experience with:
- Tools such as Jira, Testrail, Selenium and Cypress
- Hands-on testing within System, acceptance, regression and exploration testing
- Executing manual tests
- Ideally working in an agile development environment
- Knowledge of test automation is a bonus
- Ideally fluency in Swedish
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Mitchell Hill
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN QA & Test.
Apply Now TESTING … TESTING!!! QA Automation Engineer - TOSCA (Pega) For our long-term client: a multinational, digital marketplace active...
QA Engineer - Python + Java
Apply Now Senior Test Automation Engineer - Python Our client is in need a testing framework that can stand up...
Junior Test Engineer or QA Engineer
Apply Now My client has developed an award-winning Media Asset Management (MAM) platform. It is a SaaS platform providing a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.