IT Project Management
We are looking for a Dutch Speaker Project Manager for one of our clients in Randstad.
Roles and responsibilities:
- You invent the present and future information
- Together with the blueprint team and the architects, you sketch a possible solution direction
- You make mockups for the solution, in order to involve users at an early stage
- You estimate required resources, time and costs
- You write a plan for building the design, focusing on incremental development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a project management role gained within IT projects and programs
- Knowledge of Agile/scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of Prince2/MSP is a plus
- Good command of the Dutch language both verbally and in writing
- Able to interact with many and various stakeholders in the common challenge
Do you see yourself a fit? Please hit APPLY or email me directly: email@example.com
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Nassim Rezaeifar
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Sr. IT Business Analyst (Urgent)
Sr IT Business Analyst Join our client, the top-ranking lease company in the Netherlands, as a Business Analyst. This highly...
Aptean rs2 Developer
Landsberg am Lech
Für unseren Kunden, ein mittelständisches Unternehmen in Bayern, suchen wir aktuell einen Aptea Developer im rs2 Umfeld (m/w/d) auf Freelancing...
IT Business Analyst -Top-ranking Co.-
Business Analyst (The top-ranking lease company) Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the NL I am...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.