Product Manager with Cloud experience.
Product Manager with Cloud experience
£50 - £80 per annum|
IT Project Management
I am working with an international company that deliver and develops editorial to some of the largest media companies.They are looking for creative forward thinking Product Manager with Cloud and Amazon Web Services.
In this role you will have 3+ years of Product Manager experience. You will have responsibility for developing our Cloud offering to match their customers' needs and expectations.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with other cloud systems is a bonus.
- Understanding the challenges of creating scalable high-performance cloud infrastructure
- A structured and organized way of working
- Experience as Product Owner or Product Manager
- Customer oriented in converting requirements into solvable problems
- Fluent English speaking and understanding.
- Experience within OpenShift is a bonus.
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN IT Project Management.
Anaplan Builder in leading consultancy
Apply Now This is an opportunity to join a leading company in the field of digital solutions, consulting and software....
Product Owner/Business Consultant
Apply Now I am working with a global fashion brand who are looking for a creative Senior Product Owner/Business Consultant...
Head of Operational Excellence
Apply Now Do you believe that the energy revolution comes from people, for the people? If so, our client who...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.