£65000 - £95000 per annum|
I am working with a fashion company that is looking for Product Designer to join there on growing office in Berlin. Their app is used by millions of people worldwide!
- Customer researching and testing to understand design ideas and any outdated issues.
- Mentoring and drive your teams product plan and vision.
- Strong passion and knowledge on problem solving and leading your team to solve problems.
- Defining all aspects of the product, supporting the development process, roadmap, UX/UI design. Full responsibility of the product plan and design.
- Working alongside other designers brainstorming new ideas and keeping up with latest of trends.
You will need:
- 4 + years' experience within Product Design.
- Confident working with Figma, Human interfacing, design systems, visual design, user researching and UX/UI.
- Confident in speaking and understanding English, German speaking is a bonus.
- Worked in agile environment.
- Friendly confident personality and a good team player.
- Have the passion for design!
Would you be interested in discussing this further?
For more information on the business, and technical requirements, please apply below.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alex McCaffrey
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
SAP Support Consultant - PPDS
This company is the world's leading human and animal nutrition company, delivering future-proof solutions today. They lead innovators leading the...
Recruitment Consultant - Zürich - CHF 80 per hour contract Darwin Recruitment has a new vacancy at one of our...
Field Service Technician
I am recruiting on behalf of a client which is currently seeking a Field Service Technician based near any international...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.