.Net Fullstack (German speaking)
.Net Fullstack (German speaking).
.Net Fullstack (German speaking)
€60000 - €75000 per annum|
Cloud development with Azure at the cutting edge of technology: .Net Core, Docker, Vue.js - plus challenging projects in a relaxed atmosphere. You are immediately involved in customer projects and work with experienced developers who are happy to share their experience with you.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high-quality code.
- Planning and implementation of end-to-end solutions in the .NET (MVC/Web API) environment for mobile and web clients
- Creation of the architecture and interface taking into account the specified standards
- Close cooperation with other mobile platform developers (e.g. Android and iOS), project management as well as design and quality assurance team
- Conception and implementation of customer-specific mini-CMS and reporting solutions
- Completed studies in computer science, media informatics, media technology or business informatics or comparable qualification
- Practical experience in the field of full-stack development from internships or jobs
- Project experience with at least one SQL or NoSQL database
- Development of larger distributed applications with .NET Core in cloud environment
- Project experience using C#
- Affinity for good UX
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Analytical competence, communication and team skills as well as a high degree of initiative and motivation
- Programming languages: C#, TypeScript
- Working method: Scrum / Agile / Kanban freely determined depending on the team
- Frameworks: ASP.NET Core, EF Core, .NET (3.1 / 5 / 6), Vue.js
- Working Environment: Azure Cloud (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS eg TableStorage, BlobStorage, WebApps, Azure SQL, Azure Redis, VMs, Function Apps)
- Tools: Visual Studio Enterprise + ReSharper, Rider, VS Code, LinqPad, Postman, Fiddler/Charles, SQL Server Profiler, Docker, Pulumi
- Technologies: SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Blockchain, Machine Learning, Voice Assistant (Amazon Alexa, Google Home), IoT
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- Relaxed start-up atmosphere with nice colleagues and flat hierarchies
- Attractive salary based on performance and experience
- Agile software development
- Top office location in the heart of downtown
- Modern office equipment as well as free drinks and fruit baskets
- Cooperation with experienced developers for guaranteed learning progress
- Access to the latest hardware and working with the latest technologies
- Professional guidance and knowledge transfer by lead developers and project managers
- Regular exchange of knowledge in developer meetings
- Further training via online courses (Pluralsight, etc.) as well as certification options
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Samuel Hegarty
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Software Engineering Manager
Are you interested in working for a market-leading international business operating in the Education sector? Do you want to assume...
SENIOR .NET ENGINEER - ZWAAG
For one of our clients who is one of the biggest in tech optimization, we are looking for a Senior...
Senior Frontend Developer
Join a team dedicated to transforming healthcare with our seamless telemedicine platform. We empower medical practices across the US to...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.