Want to work at the forefront of technology? and work with the latest technology? .NET 6, React (with TypeScript), Molnet (Azure), Flutter and Dynamics 365. We have tools and processes to enable us to work quickly and smoothly. For example; Azure DevOps, Automation (production deployment, testing), Octopus Deploy, and Unit Tests.
Some of your duties:
- Develop and maintain mission-critical systems
- Together with the team develop the design of new solutions
- Make sure we stay on the cutting edge of technology by embracing new technologies
- Build and optimize integrations against other systems
- Develop with us and have fun at work
Work in a team of 200 developer across 25 teams, Major investments are underway with a focus on digital transformation. To succeed, we need even more sharp employees and we are looking for .Net developers who like to contribute and who want good opportunities to develop. We work agile for real with the help of SAFe and self-managing teams with a large mandate where we move towards an event-driven architecture, DevOps, CI/CD and the cloud.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Danny Arnold
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN .Net.
Apply Now Do you want to work for a company that is an internationally rapidly expanding company in the field...
Apply Now For one of our primary clients We are looking for an experienced IT Business Analyst. It entails working...
Apply Now Are you an experienced .NET Core developer who also has experience in Microservices? Would you like to work...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.