Lead UX/Product Designer.
Lead UX/Product Designer
Lead UX/Product Designer - Hybrid - Paris
Job - Lead UX/Product Designer
Client Location - Paris
Remote work offering - 2 days remote working per week
Client Industry - Environmental
* Your role will entail leading the Product Design team
* The successful candidate will also be contributing to the maintenance and scalability of the design system
* You will be collaborating with Product Managers to ensure thorough implementation of designs and iterations
* The role also involves constructing user flows, map information architecture and creating detailed wireframes (Figma is used within this company)
* You will also be working closely with Developers to create prototypes and guide the developers towards a pixel-perfect product
* The right candidate will also be participating in continuing to embed an inclusive design culture within the company
Key skills and Experience required
* The right candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' UX/Product software design experience, for business-to-business Software as a Service products,
* Fluency in English is a must, French is a bonus
* You will need to have a strong portfolio, showcasing and explaining your solid skills in visual design
* Proficient in an Agile Environment, experience with Scrum and Kanban would be ideal
* The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Team Lead
* Experience or a passion for Climate and Sustainability topics is a bonus
* Previous experience within a start-up would be a bonus
* You will also bring a user-centred and inclusive approach to designing software for others, with previous experience in web accessibility
If this role is of interest, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Hope Bush
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Cyber Security Manager
Apply Now Cyber Secuirty Manager Munich €130,000 - €150,000 Join an innovative tech start-up in Munich as their Cyber Security...
Java Developer (m/w/d)
Apply Now Start: 01.04.23 Ende: 30.06.23 (Option auf Verlängerung) Einsatzort: 80% remote + 20% onsite in München Auslastung: 100% Aufgaben:...
IT Administrator (m/w/d)
Ludwigshafen am Rhein
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden ein renommierte Verlagsgruppe suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Administrator (m/w/d) - Unser Ansprechpartner für Microsoft 365...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.