Lead Microsoft Consultant
Lead Microsoft Consultant.
Lead Microsoft Consultant
- Manage senior stakeholders across global & local technology teams
- Review, signoff and own the architectural design of all key capabilities within Global Template Solution
- Support and guide the Product Architect(s) in selecting the preferred technology to service the product and documents the rationale behind it
- Ensure solution design and technical decisions conforms to overall architectural (Commerce domain, Enterprise) vision, principles and technical roadmap standards
- Conducts continuous improvement analysis on existing application architectures and identifies architectural optimizations
- Ensures the delivered system and services is consistent with the agreed architecture and meet the business requirements
- Ensures the target landscape and benefits are well understood in the organization
- Drive the technical validation and ensure the services of the technology partners meet the business requirements
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with an agile mindset who can easily work in changing conditions collaborate on challenging topics, bring people together across cultures and time zones. And with also:
- A Bachelor or Master degree
- 8+ years of experience implementing Microsoft as part of global projects
- Experience shaping solution architecture that fit within the wider Enterprise landscape
- Experience working with other software solutions like ERP's, MDM, Datawarehouse type applications would be beneficial
- Functional knowledge of multiple Microsoft clouds, data and integration technologies (APIs, Dell Boomi, Solace) is a must
- Strong agile/scrum/safe knowledge and experience
- Understand complexities of dealing with many multi-disciplinary teams.
What can you expect from us?
We have a proud reputation for the many career opportunities we offer our employees. Your career has the opportunity for being a unique journey, with a steep learning curve, across various brands, businesses or geographies. Next to a collaborative, international working environment, we will offer you a very rewarding salary and excellent secondary benefits, which include:
- An extensive and rewarding pension-plan
- Various training courses as part of your personal development plan
- Employee benefits for health insurances
- Remuneration for travel expenses
- Flexible working hours and the flexibility for working from home
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.João Reis
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Microsoft Dynamics.
Junior Consultant Power Platform
Power Platform Consultant Locations: Utrecht Type of contract: Permanent Our clients, one of the world's top business solutions is looking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.