Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer
Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer.
Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer
$160000 - $220000 per annum|
I am recruiting on behalf of a Quantum Computing Company which is currently seeking a experienced Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer based in Colorado.
As the Lead ASIC Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in the design, development, and testing of complex ASICs optimized for quantum computing applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that our ASICs meet customer requirements and industry standards.
- Lead a team of engineers in the design, development, and testing of ASICs optimized for quantum computing applications
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to team members
- Develop ASIC architectures and design specifications
- Conduct ASIC simulations and verification to ensure functionality and performance
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that our ASICs meet customer requirements and industry standards
- Develop test plans and perform ASIC testing to ensure that our products meet quality and reliability standards
- Troubleshoot and debug ASIC issues as needed
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback to other team members
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies related to ASIC design for quantum computing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field
- 8+ years of experience in ASIC design and development for quantum computing applications
- A background in low noise circuits
- Experience with ASIC simulations and verification for quantum computing applications
- Understanding of quantum computing hardware and architecture, including superconducting circuits and qubits
- Knowledge of microwave engineering
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Electrical Design.
Process Engineer - Hydrogen
Job Title: Process Engineer - Hydrogen Company Description: A business I am supporting are committed to building a sustainable future...
Electrical Enginer/Elektrisk ingeniør
My client is looking for a Senior Electrical engineer to join there team in Bergen. Our aim is to becoming...
Ingenieur | Solar PV - Photovoltaik
My client is seeking a talented and experienced Solar PV Engineer with expertise in utilizing EPLAN software to join the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.