Junior IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich.
Junior IT Support (m/f/d) in Munich
For our customer - an IT service provider in Holzkirchen - we are currently looking for a Junior IT Support (m/f/d).
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Providing 1st/2nd level support
- Act as the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues
- Monitor the performance of the company's desktop infrastructure and make suggestions for improving efficiency
- Resolve software, hardware and device issues reported by the end users
- Installation, configuration and ongoing usability of desktop hardware and software
- Support services for Client standard technologies including basic troubleshooting of Exchange and adds/moves/changes for AD accounts
- Troubleshoot PC connectivity issues and network elements including ISP circuits, firewalls, network switches, wireless equipment and telephone system
- Remote access solution (VPN) implementation and support
- Communication with customers/end users as required, keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages
- Advise and train staff on computer operations and software application
- Good understanding of Information Technology; trends, products and solutions
- 1+ years' experience in a similar position supporting a variety of technologies and services
- Knowledge of:
- Windows OS (Windows 7 & 10)
- Microsoft Office & Office 365 applications
- PCLaptop hardware
- PCLaptop peripherals, including printers
- Mobile devices
- Active Directory
- ITIL certification and familiarity with the Service Now ticketing system is an advantage
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail
- Customer focused with a passion and drive for customer satisfaction and delivering business values
- A service-oriented mindset and always striving to deliver on tasks and projects
- Ability to work independently as well as willing to follow directions and best practices
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Friendly, supportive and flexible personality with quick learning ability
- Good team player with planning and organizing skills & multi-task
Fluent German and English (written and spoken) communication skills
Are you interested?
Then apply online - your CV is sufficient. If you have any questions, please contact Mr. Kevin Winter
by email: email@example.com
or by phone +49 89 541977089
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Kevin Winter
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Anstellungsart: Festanstellung im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung Remotework: ja Aufgaben: Software- und Funktionsentwicklung im Bereich Park- und Manövrierassistenzsysteme; Analyse...
Apply Now As Functional Support employee of BackOffice systems you are responsible for stable production system of SAP, in which...
IT Netzwerk Administrator (m/w/d)
Apply Now Sie verantworten zusammen mit dem Team das System- und Infrastrukturmanagement mit den Schwerpunkten Netzwerk Administration, Datenbanken, Backup/Restore und...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.