Java Developer Munich
Java Developer Munich.
Java Developer Munich
€65000 - €90000 per annum|
Our goal is to compare different bank investments across Europe, considering various conditions and requirements, to find the best options for our customers. If you're interested in witnessing the dynamic application process tailored to specific bank requirements, our generic implementation of banking processes, or how we've created a highly scalable system, join us on this exciting journey of building a competitive comparison platform.
We prioritize evolutionary software development, with multiple releases every day, aiming to provide the best customer experience at all times. Through agile methodologies, we promote full ownership of systems among our teams. We build, run, break, and fix our platform together.
We invite you to join our team as a Java Software Engineer (m/f/d) at our organization and actively contribute to building a highly scalable and robust bank integration platform. You'll work in a small, international, feature-based team, relying on your skills, experience, and passion for learning to drive the growth and development of our investment platform.
- Strong knowledge of Java, object-oriented programming principles, and design patterns
- Experience in building Java Microservice applications, preferably with Spring Boot
- Familiarity with build and deployment processes using Git, Maven/Gradle, Jenkins, and Docker
- An open mindset, enthusiasm for new technologies, and a proactive attitude toward problem-solving
- Willingness to challenge proposed solutions and learn from code reviews
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Design, implement, and enhance innovative features for our investment platform
- Integrate our investment platform with various bank service providers
- Improve scalability and robustness of our bank integration platform to facilitate faster onboarding and regular processes
- Play a significant role in the design of our system architecture
- Collaborate directly with product managers in an agile work environment
- Take full ownership of the systems you develop
- Ensure quality in pull requests and provide coaching to others
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Luke Williams
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Java.
Fullstack Java Developer
I am currently seeking Software Engineers with a strong focus on Back-End development (70%) and some Front-End experience (30%). My...
Java Software Engineer/ANU
The HR Management EU development team is responsible for a portfolio of JAVA applications, which support Compensation & Benefits, Performance,...
Entwickler Online Services FS (m/w/d)
Für unseren Kunden, einen IT-Dienstleister, suchen wir aktuell einen Senior Entwickler Online Services Full Stack(w/m/d) in Bonn. Start: 12.06.2023 Ende:...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.